I hope you don't think I was saying you were wrong in giving it to your mother instead of a charity.

It's their responsibility to get it back from you, and you said you'd tried to get it to them 3 times, yes, that's totally their fault, and it ought to be up to you at this point what you do with it.

I wasn't exactly sure what they wrote them off as, I figured it would be hard for them to honestly put everything they tell people to give to charity as actual charity, as they have no proof. Thanks for explaning it a little better.

I told her that I believed I knew someone who would enjoy it and she said that was wonderful.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm honestly surprised to hear this, it seems the CS reps say different things, lol. Your mom will certainly enjoy it, though.

I'm sorry for offending you, which it seems I did, I wasn't trying to in any way.